Today we’ll install Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10.
Steps to install Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10:
1. You need to have installed the Anniversary Update of Windows 10 and it must be 64-bit version
2. Head on over to Settings – Update & Security – For Developers.
3. Activate the “Developer Mode” switch.
4. open the Control Panel – Click on “Programs” – Click “Turn Windows Features On or Off” under Programs and Features.
5. Scroll down and Enable the “Windows Subsystem for Linux (Beta)” – Click “OK”.
6. Restart your computer.
7. After your computer restarts, click Windows key + S (search) and type “bash” and press “Enter”.
8. Just press “y” and hit “Enter”.
9. Enter a Username of your choice.
8. Enter a password.
10. Retype the password.
Now you have successfully installed Ubuntu on Bash on Windows 10.
You’re good to go.
To Update the Libraries follow these steps:
1. Type “sudo apt-get update” (without quotes).
2. Enter the password of you current username.
3. Wait till everything gets installed.
Now you’ve successfully updated all the Libraries with latest versions.
Now you have a fully working Bash shell on Windows 10 with no need to Dual Boot your Laptop / PC with Ubuntu just to use Bash shell.
In case you want to try out Ubuntu without even installing it:
Some cool tricks to try with bash which work on both Windows & Ubuntu:
😄 Subscribe (IT’S FREE) 😄 :
Song: Syn Cole – Feel Good [NCS Release]
Song: Different Heaven – Nekozilla (LFZ Remix) [NCS Release]
Song: LFZ – Echoes [NCS Release]
All Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Tag: bash on ubuntu on windows, Windows, 10, Bash, Ubuntu, Shell, Tutorial, Tips, Tricks, Dual Boot, Laptop, PC, Linux, Microsoft, Update, Settings, Youtube, India, US, Install, Easy, Simple, Quick, Creators, English, Windows X, UNIX, Installation, Command, Prompt, Script, Store, Notepad, Terminal, 2019, Arch, Mint, Fedora, Debian, Xubuntu, Lubuntu, package, upgrade, sudo, apt, get, lxss, Linux subsystem for windows, control panel, features
Xem thêm: https://thủthuật24h.vn/category/review